- got about 15 centimeters of snow....how fun and beautiful
- my LA buddies were worried they were going to get snowed in, but at the same time excited since they had never been in something like this before...so weird to me
- "so a snow blower is that like a leaf blower" ha ha ha
- I'm loving Jimmy John's subs....man I'm going to miss these places when I move back home
- it's full out Christmas here now, it's like it exploded after Thanksgiving
- I love Target as well
- did well on my presentation that I was so stressed about, thank you public speaking prof :)
- told Jason I got another 100% on something to which he responded "okay how about you start only telling me your marks when you don't do so well"...that's not going to happen because I'm awesome!
- only 2 weeks of classes left...crazy
- ethics competition essay is due a week from today so we're a busy team trying to get prepared for that
- looking forward to Christmas...we're actually being forced to scale back this year, this is going to be hard
- I feel everything in my body wanting to bake...weird huh? but so true....I don't get home until the 19th though so I'm not sure how much baking I'll have time for :( Maybe they'll be some after Christmas baking in our world....gotta make Jason's favorites and Scott's drug of choice
- didn't bring any Christmas CD's here with me, I love driving and singing Christmas songs .... hmm after this post maybe it's a good thing I got a haircut that makes me look older because I'm sure sounding like an old lady here
- I enjoy my classes and classmates, I'm looking forward to a break but also to getting started again next semester
- wondering when the next time I go to Disney would be, yes I'm obsessed
- Trooper had his first snow experience last night and loved it
- I've realized that I never want to live anywhere where it doesn't snow...although it's cold and pisses me off at times I freaking love it! I always get the same fun/excited feeling when there's a snowstorm and I never want to loose that!
...where you can catch up on my world in Virginia, New Brunswick, or somewhere else.
December 6, 2009
Week 14....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wait wait. do you not use inches when measuring snow like everybody else???
ha ha ha excuse me but no we use centimetres....AND it's the new way to do things that both Canada and Europe have adopted....America is behind on the times!
Post a Comment