October 6, 2009

10 more days.....

So instead of posting a pic of Jason and I, I'm going to go with one of Kitty and I. I've been told that Kitty is trying to get out every time the door is opened. She only did this once, so that tells me she does not want to live there anymore :( I told her before I left that I would be back and to not run away. However I'm not sure if she understood me :) I'm going to have to spend some alone time with her on a few occasions when I'm home. Her and I have been inseparable for 12 years now. So the fact that she's stuck with Jason (the guy she loves to growl at when she's sleeping next to me and he tries to get close), Alpine and Trooper probably has her completely pissed. I know I've certainly missed having her stuck to my side. Oh I can't wait to see her!

ha ha ha the look on her face in the pic is probably how she feels all day everyday right now! Who thinks I look young here? I seriously can't tell the difference of myself over these past few years. Weird! Well other than I don't do make-up, spend way too much money on clothes, or dye my hair anymore like I did here. This was taken in spring of 2003. The good old days before I was married.....ha ha SO JUST KIDDING!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I don't see anything written in "Kitty voice" in this post! I was really expecting that when I saw her picture.

I think you should post a picture everyday of something or someone you're looking forward to on your visit home. I fully expect to be in tomorrows picture! :P

Erin said...

ha ha ha shhhh ew lou doesn't want everyone to know about her voice "I'm ******* mad" ha ha ha

That is a good idea! I just may do that...you know I can't put a picture of you though because you are hinting at that :)