October 27, 2009

Love this....

I'm a huge fan of The Office. I can't even begin to explain to you how happy I was to FINALLY see Jim and Pam get married. I might have cried a bit watching that episode, I don't think it helps that Jason is 19 hours away. Anyways, I had no idea that the dance at the end to the Chris Brown song was an actual thing that a couple did at their wedding. I have watched this so many times. I don't know what it is about this song but it makes me smile, get teary, and just lift my spirits when I'm missing that man of mine. I've been listening to it a lot lately. Dec. 19 is a long way away!


Mandi or Mel....how do I get the freaking video to be on my blog so that it's not the link? I'm so inexperienced at this!

11 comments:

Jason said...

Awww Baby it makes me cry too... 'Cause I don't know how I'm going to pay for a wedding!
Here's the deal... I'm a horrible dancer... But I guess as the groom I wouldn't have to dance right? Jim didn't... OK if that's the case then we can get married again... But your Dad has to pay again...

Erin said...

ha ha ha you make me laugh Mr. Consty. Okay but here's the catch... it's all going down in...can you guess where? Hawaii!!! What do you think? Mandi you in? Now whose going to rip their scrotom?

Lets be honest...as if I'd have the guts to do this. That's why I'm going to talk Erica into it ;)

Erin said...

I just thought of something... there's always Lindsay too!!!!! Oh wait, I'd have to be in that one... hmmmmmmm

Rachel said...

That is a fun way to get married! I don't think I'm enough of a risk taker to do that though. That song makes me cry too, especially the line "It's like I've waited my whole life for this one night"

On another note, I have a video of Ian crawling on my blog if you want to check it out.

Mandi said...

Did you say Hawaii? And I get to dance to Chris Brown? Ok ok, I'm in! Erin, you can do the arms up/punching move... that's the one you can do!

Seriously, I LOVE this song! Know you know why I was listening to it all summer.

Also, if Erica or Lindsay do this at their wedding, you HAVE to get me an invite.

And I don't know how to do the youtube thing. I've put videos in my blog that were home videos, but never a youtube video. It may have something to do with embedding? I think that's an option on the youtube site even. I'm sure Mel knows, though! She's smart like that.

Erin said...

ha ha ha you're assuming you'd be in my wedding this time...OHHH :) Piss off I'll dance my one move the whole way down the aisle!

There's no way either one of them will want to do this, but if they do for sure I'll sneak you in!

Hmmm for some reason I thought you had a utube thing at one point...that's a good point though I'll try looking on utube for that link

Lindsay said...

haha... I love how you're planning my wedding for me!! I think you guys renewing your vows in Hawaii sounds better!

Also about getting the actual video on your blog - I think it's pretty easy. When you are on the video page on youtube, look to the right of the video. Underneath the description of the video there's a link that says URL and another one that says Embed. Just use the embed one. Should work.

Erin said...

You like that :) Hawaii does sound liek fun huh? So does that mean you'd be in for dancing too?

Thanks for the tip....that sounds liek what Mandi was saying...I'll try that next time

Debie said...

Don't worry...I cry, too, when the bride starts down the aisle. I've watched it waaaaaaay too many times, and Aidan requests it. I cry EVERY time. It was really fun to see it on the Office. Of course that crew would rip it off. It was so great!

I'm off to the service.
Miss you.

Erin said...

Rachel: I totally missed your comment...sorry about that! I hear ya on that line... I'm off to check out your blog in a sec...

Deb: That's where it gets me every time. I feel liek I'm doing well and then the bride comes...arghhhh Thanks for validating my feelings :) Aw I wish I could be at the service :( I could really use that right now! Miss you too friend....

mel said...

Hey -- been buried in school work and missed out on my regular blog check-ups! Zork.

About embedding the video: there are clear instructions on this website...

http://google.about.com/od/googleblogging/ss/embedyoutubesbs.htm

Have fun with that!