Our baby got his first haircut today at 7 months old. NOW he looks like every other Shih Tzu :) I'm surprised he didn't end up with more of the Chihuahua features. So he went from this....

I loved Troop's colors in his coat. However I knew someday we would loose them because they were his puppy hair. Although the shaggy coat was so cute, Jason and I decided to get rid of it. Snow and shaggy hair on dogs equals frustration with a capital F. My little guy is growing up :( I think I need to call the breeder and ask if she plans on breeding Troop's parents again. Honey are you up for that challenge? ha ha ha (oh and now I understand all you crazy women who always want another baby....sorry to compare your another baby to my puppy but that's my life).
5 comments:
He does look cute with the shaggy coat but I remember my Mom's dogs coming in with snowballs on their coats!
Congrats on the A's!
Wow, Trooper looks really different this way. Not so much like a puppy any more, huh?
Rachel: Ya I know, so annoying. It's taking me a while to get used to this cut. It's probably because I'm just looking at pictures though. Thanks! I'm quite proud of myself!
Mandi: You're a douche! Oh ya, well Asher doesn't look like a baby anymore :P ha ha ha that's why I want another puppy :)
Trooper still looks like a puppy... The pictures don't do him justice... You'll see!
he freaking better Constable!
Post a Comment