October 27, 2009

This moment....

And I'm back to feeling like this again.....

this= stumbling towards what I think is light, but I have so much unwanted confusion, thoughts, and images flooding my mind that it makes me want to sit down, hide my face and block my ears.

I will not though...I will not give up, not now...not after all of this. It's that determination, that hope of knowing that this too shall pass, that keeps me pushing forward.

I love this picture... I imagine my face behind that candle. It's the only thing that makes me want to come out of the darkness because, in the end, I know it will be okay. It illuminates me unlike anything else. I feel the warmth of the glow of unconditional love on my face and I see the truth in it.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Whoa, mademoiselle writer extraordinaire! Thanks for allowing yourself to be so vulnerable, and honest with where you're at. I'm so glad that even in the darkness and cold you can feel the warmth of His love guiding you and leading you.

Thinking of you lots, friend!

Erin said...

thanks for being you buddy!