Here is a pic from March 6, 2007. It's from Disneyland in California. This is the first time that Jason had ever seen Mickey Mouse in his life. Now he thought he would be mad that Mickey didn't have red pants on, but as you can see from his face in the picture, he really didn't care because it was freaking Mickey Mouse! I love my husband....
...where you can catch up on my world in Virginia, New Brunswick, or somewhere else.
October 9, 2009
7 days.....
Holy crap I'm a week away from seeing all of you and my babies :) I'm so freaking excited! This weekend is a busy one for me. Not only am I cooking that Thanksgiving dinner with my friend (we're doing all prep tomorrow). I'm also doing crazy, crazy amounts of school work. I want to be able to go home for those three and a half days and not have to do any homework. I do have a midterm that I will need to study for. However, since I'm going to be on a plane and in airports for 5 hours the day before the midterm, that should be enough time right? Regardless, I'm pumped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Have a great Thanksgiving! I know that I wish I was eating your food. :o)
Hope Jason is feeling better soon. I was on Ventilin for the first time ever this summer...it gave me the shakes. I thought that I was getting Parkinson's. Not good.
Get well, Jason!
Thanks Debie...ha ha ha I'm sure your food will be awesome. Why are things always better though when someone else makes them?
Eek, I hope that doesn't happen to him. He sounds a lot better. So I'm very thankful for that. He has quit smoking so hopefully he'll be able to keep up with that becasue that will certainly help as well. He hasn't gone to work all week though, Trooper's loving it :)
Wow, not smoking and no you. What a guy!!!!! I really hope that he gets better soon. Does he need me to go grocery shopping for him? I do this for people...
I know, I was shocked that he chose to do this as well! He's on the mend. He still has a crazy shortness of breath...so I think he's going to take it easy again today because he doesn't want it to flair up again and he's already missed a week from work.
THanks for asking about the groceries. He's good though... he grabbed some things when he was getting his perscriptions. You're a pal!
So, I guess that we all now know that anonymous is ALWAYS me. I get too excited, obviously, about commenting. Sorry about that.
Well, if Jason wants me to bring him down some groceries, or some take-out, tell him to call. I'd be happy to...seriously.
ha ha you're so cute! Yes I knew it was you...
So kind, thank you!
Post a Comment