October 5, 2009

11 more days....

....until I'm back home for a VERY quick visit. In celebration of that I'll try to post a pic a day of Jason and I, since most of you seem to like these old pics I'm digging up.

Mar. 1, 2007 Tucson, Arizona

9 comments:

Mandi said...

Jason looks so weird with all that facial hair!!!

Erin said...

I know I thought the same thing!

Comment Police said...

Actually...

Mandi said...
Jason looks so hot with all the facial hair!!!

Erin said...
I know I thought the same thing!

Erin said...

dream on :)

Mandi said...

Dear Comment Police...

Thank you for screening our comments so that they would be appropriate for the general audience readers of Erin's blog. I'm wondering, however, why you didn't also disclose the part about it looking like a "beaver"?

Thank you.

Mandi said...

Oh, and by "it" I mean your facial hair.

Comment Police said...

Actually...

Mandi Said...
Dear Comment Police...

Thank you for screening our comments so that they would be appropriate for the general audience readers of Erin's blog. I'm wondering, however, why you didn't also disclose the part about it looking like a "the best beard of all time. Ever!"?

Thank you.

Jason said...

Ummm... So thank you to Comment Police for defending my facial hair while I have been sick and unable to reply... It is unfortunate that Mandi has taken the low road and insulted me, men and the great institution of facial hair... I will choose to take the high road on this issue... I happen to like your facial hair Mandi!

Mandi said...

Only you Jason...