I'm feeling really stressed right now so I'm going to be mean and not put up a pic. I'm running out of time to get all my school work done. I've been working really hard because I don't want to do a single thing when I'm home this weekend. I'm almost at that place. Plus I have to go out this afternoon and get some final supplies to bring back with me (Deb I've looked every where for those candies and have not found them....maybe at CHristmas time). Someone has put in an order for a coat for Trooper :)
I do however want to post this quote. I'm not usually one for quotes but I love this one. I pretty much love anything and everything to do with counseling right now because that's my life and I'm freaking pumped about it!
"Pay attention, we are listening each other into being!"
5 comments:
Oh, no worries at all. I wasn't even thinking that you would be bringing those. Please, don't look at all; you have waaaaaaay too much to do. I am so happy that you will get to see Jason! That's the exciting part.
Hey Erin, you don't have to reply to this one but I hope you get your work done so this can be a real vacation for you.
I'm going to have to think about that quote a little. :)
Trooper is very excited for his new jacket since the cold weather is being forecasted for this week... -5!!! What's up with that?
Hey Erin -- I've been lurking a bit since Mandi tipped me off that you're blogging again. Just wanted to pipe up to say that I hope you get everything done before the weekend and are blessed, BLESSED, BLESSED!!! by your trip home. Safe travels.
PS - Cool quote.
So, does your silence mean that you are on your way??!!! :o)
Post a Comment