October 7, 2009

9 days.....

Jason is really really sick right now, he actually hasn't been this sick since I've known him (dude's on puffers for the first time in his life). So I'm having an extra hard time being away right now. So we need to pray that this clears up for many reasons: I don't want it, he is miserable, and we want to be able to have a fun time when I'm home!!!

April 3, 2008 Jason's first time ever going to Walt Disney World and Florida!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

Have fun when you get home??? That's what she said!

(In my best imitating Jason voice) Yes, that IS what she said.

Hope you feel better soon Jason!

Erin said...

ha ha ha only you...

I can so hear Jason saying that, that's funny!

Michael Scott said...

Well of course she would have said that... Anyone who knows her would know that's what she said!

Erin said...

Holy crap! Michael Scott commented on my blog :) ha ha ha

mb said...

the obsession begins...dun, dun, duunnn.

Erin said...

ha ha ha so, so true MB