October 24, 2009

Awwwwww.....

How cute is this guy? This is Trooper in his new coat that Erica and I picked out for him. The fur that you're seeing sticking out from around his neck is the fur on the hood of the jacket. It's a very trendy jacket so we couldn't resist. Hopefully it will stop the shivering on those cold days that are up ahead! (Jason we should have took the tags off for the picture)

6 comments:

Trooper's Dad said...

That's one good looking little boy! Yeah, I don't know why we left the tags on it? Duh... But he won't need a coat today as it is 16 degrees outside and sunny... So far.

Erin said...

he is one good looking little boy. I love it how we talk like we made him or something :) ha ha ha Glad he likes his coat! That story you told me today makes me smile...

Lindsay said...

aww! That is so cute! Love the fur around the neck.

I was going to have to write you with some sad news, but it's fixed now - Danko knocked over the plant you gave me the other night (and another plant sitting next to it) and broke both pots! I was so upset because I loved that pot you gave me. He has a cone on because he has a rash on his arm and the cone is just too cumbersome for him sometimes. But last night Matt fixed it! I walked into the living room and he had it all put back together with crazy glue. Pretty awesome! So now the story has a happy ending.

Erin said...

Aw that is super cool that Matt did that! Poor Danko....is he okay? Is it getting better? Any idea what it's from?

Glad you like Troop's coat. You'll have to see it in person, so cute!

Debie said...

That's the best doggie coat that I've ever seen!

Erin said...

I know eh? You'll have to see him in person...soooo cute! That's why I got it down here, way cheaper and a way better selection. We have a Petco and a Pet Smart here, it's bad for me to go into them though because then I miss all my animals too much :)