I've decided that I need to start bringing my camera to these events because we just have way too much fun taking crazy pictures. Also it will give you guys more insight into my world, basically I need to start being a better blogger...ha ha ha
So Christian and Trev have just started doing this snake thing all the time.....don't ask their from LA so they are just weird :) I'm laughing here because I just wasn't expecting it to happen in this pic. The other guy in this picture is Tom, he is also one of my classmates. He and his wife are planning a trip to PEI this summer. So they are going to come and visit me in NB!!! This makes me happy because someone will get a glimpse of my life back home. Oh FYI honey....I haven't told you about that yet!
I love, love , love this girl! How hot are we? :) Oh Mandi, Erica is probably going to get engaged any time now and I'm totally trying to convince her to do the Chris Brown song thing at her wedding!!! I've still got loads of convincing to do, she loved it but doesn't think she'd have the guts to do it.
Left to right: David's wife Shelly, (the rest of these gals are my classmates) Jennifer, me, Ellen, Erica, and Kristee
I'm only posting this because this picture makes me laugh every time I see it. I have no idea what either of us are doing here. I was supposed to be looking at the camera I thought and Trev couldn't shut up long enough to take a picture apparently. Someone was a little intoxicated and it was not me :)
I'm off to the coffee shop to get some work done. Hope everyone is doing well!
5 comments:
I was expecting your friends from California to be more... uhhh... California... What kind of music does that band play? Also, is like everyone from your class coming at some point next summer?
ha ha ha Christian has an Angels hate on... does that count? :) Honey saying that you expected them to be more California is like saying I need to be more like NB.
They were a rock band, hmmm maybe a little more of a heavy rock at times.
Wouldn't that be awesome?!?!?!?
oops that should say hat obviously not hate
It was fun to see pictures of your Virginia friends, especially some of the faces you haven't posted pics of yet. You look so "Erin" in many of those photos, especially the one of you laughing when Christian is doing the snake. (doing the snake? what is that?) Except for the fake smile ones of course, but that's still very "Erin" of you :)
man the snake thing just emerged and it's gotten out of control let me tell you! Those boys are crazy! Glad I'm very "Erin", whatever that means. I'll have to go back and analyze myself in each picture now :)
Post a Comment