October 21, 2009

High and low.....

Positive about today: It's freaking 23 here today....I was able to pull out the flip flops yet again... whose jealous?

Negative about today: MY MIDTERM....that's right I said MIDTERM.... WAS FREAKING 3 HOURS LONG! Is that not insane? Arghhhh I'm freaking drained right now. My "A" streak may be over. I'll let you all know when I get it back, yes even if it's not a "A" :)

Although I'm tired I've got more work to do for tomorrow. Normally I just relax on Wed nights. However, spending time with Jason this weekend was important so some things got bumped. Good thing I get to type those assignments though. My poor hand cannot write anymore today!

Thank you all for your well wishes about my midterm..... I was a little stressed!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Sounds like hard-core chick is living up to her name! Well, one down... how many to go?

Erin said...

ha ha ha I think you're right...

I have a take home that I should be getting tomorrow....arghhh... and then another midterm in 2 weeks.

Thanks for caring!

Jason said...

Ummm... I also care.

Erin said...

you're right honey....and I appreciate that!