October 20, 2009

Quick post....

(man that title makes me think of accounting.....) Sorry I dropped you all on my count down, things got a little hectic towards the end....

I'm a little stressed right now so I don't have a lot of time. I'm just getting back to VA, it's been a long day, and I have a midterm tomorrow that I need to study for. However, I wanted to let you all know that I made it back safe and sound.

I'm so thankful for the weekend. Although it was short and quick I had loads of fun. Thank you all for your blesses and well wishes. Getting to see everyone, going to MY church, laughing, playing games, SEEING JASON, squeezing that cuddly puppy, etc, etc, etc, has given me the strength to go on for another 8 weeks. Hopefully before I know it I'll be doing another daily count down!

Now on to study professional identity, function and ethics..... I think I'm going to need some strong tea for this one......

3 comments:

Your Little Family said...

Good luck with your midterm... We'll be thinking of you... Yes, I did tell Trooper, Kitty and Alpine...

Mandi said...

I'm glad you got home safe and sound! It sounds like you beat some of the traffic you were worried about, as well.

Good luck on your mid-term! I'm sure you'll rock it, like you have everything else :)

Talk soon!

Jason said...

In fact Mandi... She will rock it like a hurricane!