- chicken is way cheaper down here.... I got 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts for $4.10 yesterday and that's not a sale price
- telling your spiritual journey to a random group of people can be scary and humbling all at the same time
- midterms aren't just tests in grad school
- emailing the prof a suggestion can turn into a good idea and then you'll need to speak on the topic in class the next day...guess who introduced the class to DID? :)
- loving Mario Party on the Wii
- been invited to 2 Halloween parties
- having patience issues with some in my class and my roommate
- leaves are changing on the mountains and it's beautiful
- Dulles airport is ridiculously busy and confusing
- meeting with my advisor opened my eyes to a lot of things
- a trip home re energized me so much....these next few weeks will be a lot easier because of it
- I am a very passionate person and I'm learning to embrace that
- 8 for 8 with crying in Techniques...sheesh
- will I ever not fight crying?
- looking forward to counseling tomorrow
- I have a lot of work to do....editor in chief watch out
- I have something planned each night for the next four nights all with different people.... YAY for friends!
- don't let things sit, just address them and you'll feel so much better
- the worst realization of my week.....the 3 hour midterm is only worth 10% of my mark... COME ON! I'm quite bitter about this midterm aren't I? However this may be the best realization depending on what my mark is :)
...where you can catch up on my world in Virginia, New Brunswick, or somewhere else.
October 22, 2009
Week 8 realizations.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Geez... You realized a lot in the three days you have been back down there! Miss you and love you...
A few things...
1. The chicken prices are NOT an incentive for me to come visit you in Virginia. Others, maybe; me, no.
4. You introduced the class to DID??!?! I really want to hear about that! What did you say?
5. Now that you're playing Mario Party on Wii with the American's, I hope you are still saying Mario the right way!
10. I want to know more about this one as well.
12. The fact that you're passionate is new to you? Seriously? Hello... EVERYONE knows that!
16. Oh brother... bring it on! Can't wait for that big one on dual relationships!
Thanks for the update!
Ummm... Mandi... Next time we talk ask me what was funny about what you said in 16. above OK... Erin you are welcome to ask me too... Any bets it's a "that's what she said"..?
ha ha ha oh Jason you are horrible :)
Jason: I love you too dear.... that's how intenese and awesome my life is that I can write that much in 3 days
Mandi: 1. shoot I was hoping that that would convince you
4. it was great, my prof didn't have any experience so she let me talk....more on this later
5. Oh I'm still saying Mario the right way, in fact Erica says it my way as well now....Christian and Trev not so impressed
10. ya we need a phone chat
12. I know I hear people say that all the time but it's relaly starting to sink in now since I'm getting feed all the time with the stuff I'm passionate about
16. I've got all my research done for dual relaitonships...I just need to actually read it and write now, it'll be in your inbox before you know it (I purposefully wrote inbox so neither of you sickos would do a that's what he said)
Post a Comment